Be careful and avoid miracle diets, currently many people try to change dietary habits in a short period of time, as well as using diets that promise to be “miracle”, for health and to lose weight.
There are many types of diets, but a balanced basic diet will be one that provides you with the main nutrients that your body needs in adequate amounts, of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. To do this, you must eat a very varied diet.
Basic tips for healthy eating
- First, you should eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Eat more fish, including a serving of oily fish, such as salmon, trout, sardines, among others
- Cut back on saturated fat and sugar, more starchy carbohydrates and fiber, and more vegetable or olive oil
- Less salt in meals, as well as preserves with a lot of salt
- The meat, choose lean cuts.
- The key is to consume the appropriate amount of calories based on your activity level so that you can balance the energy you consume with the energy you use.
- In short, if you eat or drink more, you will gain weight because the energy you do not use is stored as fat.
Don´t skip meals, avoid miracle diets
Eat a healthy diet during the holidays, breakfast is very important at meals, since when we leave the hotel or home we do not return until very late, we walk a lot and, in short, we expend a lot of energy. Therefore, you have to recover by resting and eating. Skipping meals is not good for you, because you can lose important nutrients. Eating right will help you get the nutrients you need to stay healthy.