The main symptoms of COVID-19
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms. Please, seek medical attention immediately if you this have symptoms:
- High temperature
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- You should stay at home self-isolating until you get the test result.
- Anyone close to you, should also stay at home if you have been in close contact with them since your symptoms started or during the 48 hours before they started.
How to avoid spreading the infection. Hygiene measures
- Try to stay at least 2 metres away from anyone you do not live with.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, above all you get home
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and cover with flexed elbow or tissue.
- Keep open windows, doors and air vents as much as possible
- You must use face coverings on public transport, in shops, hospitals, etc., always you don´t have health problems that that contraindicate it.