Since the beginning Clínica Rotger has always been characterized by a very professional medical care and a meticulous user and patient service. After more than seventy-five years these principles are totally unchanged and reflect the spirit and substance of Clínica Rotger.
The clinic was inaugurated in 1944 in Calle Bernardo Riera and, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Ramón Rotger Moner and his wife Mrs Catalina Salas it was regarded at the time as a modern healthcare centre, equipped with the latest advances in medicine, where significant progresses in surgery were implemented.Originally the clinic was opened with 19 rooms and in 1963 it was extended to seventy rooms. Later, already under the direction of Dr. Fernando Rotger Salas and Mrs Rosa María Regí Font, and with the aim to give an impetus to health care, they acquired, in 1991, the former Clínica Mare Nostrum. This laid the ground for a health centre with a complete portfolio of services, modern equipment, 140 rooms and personalized medical care.