Specialist in paediatric urology. Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia 1992. Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, University of Valencia 2004. Specialist in Urology (Hospital Universitario Dr. Peset de Valencia) 1998.
● More than 20 years of dedication to Pediatric Urology.
● Chief of Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Renal Transplantation Unit at La Fe Universitarian Hospital of Valencia.
● Member and Head of the Children’s Urology and Hypospadias Surgery Unit at Hospital Casa de Salud since 2004.
● Special interest and experience in hypospadias surgery, cryptorchidism, hydrocele, phimosis and vesicoureteral reflux and renal and laparoscopic surgery.
● Extensive experience in prenatal diagnosis of congenital urological anomalies.
● In addition, experience in management and treatment of enuresis and pediatric incontinence.
● Author and co-author of numerous publications in scientific journals, book chapters and monographs.
● Professor of the Master of Pediatric Urology at the International University of Andalusia (UNIA).
● Professor of the Master of Hypospadias of the International University of Andalusia (UNIA).
● Professor of the Master of Nephrology at the University of Oviedo.
● Teaching collaborator in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Valencia.