Medical specialist in Allergology
Hebron Valley General Hospital. Professor of Medicine. University of Barcelona. Founder and director of the Department of Occupational Allergy and Functional Respiratory Testing Hospital at St. Pere Claver. Founder and head of the Allergology Service of the HM Delfos Hospital. Head of the Allergology Service adult section of the HM St. Jordi Hospital in Barcelona.
● Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona.
● Medical specialist in Allergology. Teaching unit at Hebron Valley Hospital in Barcelona. Medical specialist in Occupational Medicine.
● Medical School. University of Barcelona. Medical School professor in Occupational Medicine. MIR and postgraduate DUE of Occupational Medicine.
● Doctor of the Allergy Teaching Unit at Hebron Valley General Hospital in Barcelona. Doctor of Allergy Service at St. Pere Claver Hospital Foundation in Barcelona. Head of the Occupational Allergy Unit and respiratory functional tests at St. Pere Claver Hospital. Head of the Allergology Service at HM Hospital St. Jordi. Head of the Allergology Service at HM Hospital Delfos.
● Scientific and Teaching Activity
● Associate Professor at the Professional School of Occupational Medicine. Medical School. University of Barcelona. Professor of the Master’s Degree in Occupational Health Faculty of Medicine. University of Barcelona. Full-time member of the Spanish Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Full-time member of the Catalan Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Member of the Spanish Society of Clinical Immunology, Allergology, and Pediatric Asthma. Member of the Hymenoptera Allergy Committee SCAIC.
● Area of Professional Interest
Currently working on:
● “Live” techniques for the diagnosis of allergy sensitization to acid anhydrides.
● Health surveillance protocol in a patient with hypersensitivity to the sting of Hymenoptera.
● Efficacy of new adjuvants in immunotherapy.
● Treatment of VVC by specific immunotherapy.