Dr. Terrasa performs the following gynecological-obstetric services:
● Treatment of all acute gynecological diseases.
● Preventive check-ups including cancer screening.
● Dysplasia Consultation, HPV Diagnostics and Vaccination, Colposcopy.
● Ultrasound diagnostics of the female organs for the diagnosis of benign and malignant tumors. Fibroids, polyps, ovarian cysts, etc.
● Laboratory: general laboratory tests (liver, kidney values, etc.), hormone laboratory, sexually transmitted diseases, HPV test (Papiloma virus test)
● Family planning / contraception and fertility diagnostics
● Homeopathy and Naturopathy
● Surgical interventions on the female reproductive organs, minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy), construction cut, including mammary surgery (sentinel-sentinel lymph node removal)
● Outpatient procedures such as scraping, womb mirroring, etc…
● Cosmetic surgery: Labia reduction, vaginal stenosis (by laser treatment).
● Diagnosis and therapy of breast diseases.
● Breast carcinoma early detection by ultrasound and mammography.
● Collaboration with oncology centers for tumor aftercare.
● Antenatal care.
● Obstetric ultrasound examination: nuchal translucency measurement for screening down syndrome, 3D / 4D ultrasound
● DNA screening is a state-of-the-art screening option for aneuploidies (genetic diseases such as Down syndrome) and allows safe and non-invasive screening for the most common chromosomal aneuploidies as early as the 10th week of pregnancy via a single mother’s blood sample
● Pregnancy gymnastics, childbirth care and breastfeeding advice, together with the German midwife Jenia Terrasa
● Treatment of climacteric / menopausal symptoms, natural therapy and also by bioidentical hormones