Dr. Pablo Odeley Puente Fumero is a general practitioner, master’s in medical emergencies, autism and developmental disorders, bilingual, with a medical license to practice in four countries. He with more than 12 years of experience in various prestigious institutions. He is currently focused on offering the best possible quality of life to patients, avoiding chronic pain, and providing excellent preventive service.
Dr. Pablo O. Puente received innumerable national and international recognitions for his outstanding work as a doctor and also for the philanthropic work that he also performs. Among the distinctions received are:
● ICRC Award, CU 2008
● Best Emergency Physician Award, Barinas, 2010
● Charity S.Aemy Award, MI USA, 2014
● Best FMD of Year 2018 Award, Odeley MH, USA
● Nominated as one of the top 100 doctors in the world in 2022 according to Top100Doc.
● Valued by patients as one of the Top Doctors in Spain in 2020.