Medical specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Bellvitge University Hospital. Barcelona 1990-2019. Teacher trainer of SEMOYM since 2012 (Spanish Society of Orthopedic and Manual Medicine).
● Graduated in Medicine from the University of Barcelona 1984.
● Medical specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation via MIR carried out at the Bellvitge University Hospital. Barcelona 1990.
● Physician Specialist Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 1991. Barcelona Nord Elementary.
● Optional Emergency Specialist at Bellvitge Hospital 1991-1992.
● Assistant physician Rehabilitation Service at Bellvitge Hospital1991-2019.
● Optional Costa Ponent Primary Specialist 1991-2019.
Scientific and Teaching Activity
● Teaching collaborator of Residents of the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Bellvitge Hospital (1991-2019).
● Professor of the SEMOYM Courses (Spanish Society of Orthopedic and Manual Medicine). Member of the board of directors and currently a teacher in the courses.
Areas of Professional Interest
● Interventionism in pathology of the Spine.
● Orthopedic Medicine and Manual.
● Neural Therapy.